New Facebook Timeline Banner
Want Sample? Click The >> [link]
How To Activate Facebook Timeline?
1. Log into Facebook
2. Enable developer mode by typing “developer” into the Facebook search box, click the first result, and add and ‘allow’ the app.
3. Head into the developer app.
4. Create a new app (it won’t be a real app so don’t worry). Give your shiny new app any display name and namespace you see fit. Read through and agree to the Platform Privacy agreement.
6. Look for the “Open Graph” link and click the “Get Started using open graph” option. Create a test action for your app, like “read” a “book”, or “eat” a “sandwich”
7. This should take you into an action type configuration page. Change a few of the default settings (I didn’t change anything apart from entering required information)
8. Wait a few minutes.
9. Go back to your Facebook homescreen. An invite to try Timeline should be waiting at the top of the page
How To Use This Banner?
1. Activate Your Facebook Timeline
2. Go To Your Profile
3. Click "Add Cover"
4. Click "Upload a Photo"